MasterMinds on Facebook

Monday, January 18, 2010

Chell's Mind - 01

So yeah, there's a new one up.  It helps when you don't sleep, and when you have a 3-day weekend.  The next one shouldn't take long, but I'm in college, and I've got monkey loads of reading to do, so that has to take priority.  Thanks, Curtis, for all the help making this one better than the pilot.  Should you desire, I shall design for you a computer to rival my own, since I know the pain of a slow system.

So yeah, new episode.  I have to go read up on environmental toxicology and immunology now.  Toodles!

Chell's Mind - 01

7 comments:

  1. That's really nice of you. But in order to buy a computer, I have to save up the funds to BUY it with. $140 CAD isn't much, but I'm on my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CCorky64: I know. I just went through my own struggle building the computer I use to do the recordings. Unfortunately, I actually had to teach myself how to build one, first. *sigh* However, when you do gather the necessary funds, I'm happy to point you in the best direction for what you need and what you have to spend. (Unless you have a professional at your disposal, in which case I would be redundant.)

    Either way, I hope some Nigerian king decides to give you all his money. Because that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say that it's nice to finally find a Chell's Mind that's both humorous and done with the voice of a female.

    Lol, thank you for starting this up and I look forward to the next videos!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you became so popular so quickly cynder productions closed his account

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Danny: o_o; Dammit, now I feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you and the rest of the mind series (but you more) barneys mind kinda ended wierd
    If I werent gay I would marry you in a heart beat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy your videos, they're by far the best of the minds, essentially, I'm saying go you.

    ReplyDelete

If you're rude, I'll delete you from the space-time continuum, as well as the time-space discontinuum, and also this blog. Then I'll send Hannibal Lecter after you--he likes to eat rude people.

After reviewing comments, I have decided to include Valve Time, as well as variable-Valve-time--with Lift--to the above list of obliteration-friendly continua.