MasterMinds on Facebook

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Brain Summit

At last, Ian has posted the Q&A.  It's about two hours long and absolutely hilarious.  I'm too tired to write a synopsis, so just check it out.

On another note, scripting the next episode is taking longer than expected, but I'm slowly making progress.  As stated in the previous post, I've finished the video, and am currently working on the dialogue.  It will be a two-parter due to length concerns--because YouTube is a douche--and does indeed include the radios for the Transmission Received achievement....though I have toyed with them a bit.  *smirk*

Anyway, yeah.  Enjoy The Brain Summit, post comments, tell us what you think, etc...


The Brain Summit

Special Note: The discussion concerning the youth and swearing/spelling/grammar is a general observation we've made.  I take special care to associate with the ones who prove to be exceptions.  Keep that in mind.  If you're not a part of that group, ki ni shinaide, ne.  (Don't worry about it.)  We like you just fine.

Also, danielcdawson?  Have we told you how awesome you are?  If not, the Q&A will.  ^_^  Thanks for all the help you give.

=_= ~*(cyh)*

P.S. Oy, Corky.  This is my Pikachu.  I've had it since Christmas 2000 in Japan.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks. :-)

    BTW, I know I said this on Ian's announcement, but I thought the idea for revoicing something according to YouTube's automatic transcription was an AWESOME idea. I'd definitely like to hear something like that, especially on one of *your* videos, or maybe Ian's, since I think your videos would be most affected by the hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you

    (not in a creepy way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patrick: Thank you for spelling that correctly.

    @Buster: *laugh* I love all you guys. Except John. He's a douchetard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So now ya'll know what we are REALLY like... Bwahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What other way can you spell Tamale?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Patrick: If you visit Ian's blog, you'll find about five different iterations of the word "tamale." It's fascinating, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okej, in the Q&A the guy who says that you talking to fast, DID YOU MENT ME!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny as hell, and not the shade of color hell. You're not the only one who can speak other languages Cyh, though when I try, I mess up. Anyway, before I start ranting, I loved the Q&A, it was funny as hell, and, one more thing. Pikachu, I choose you! (Had to throw that in there, sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, they actually spelled it really wrong. It's not that hard of a word... (This is "Patrick", in a new account)

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude, if this mentioned tomalies it would've been even better

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Corky: I thought you'd like that. He'll be my avatar eventually.

    @Bluefist: 'Sup, Patrick? XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. @unkas9: Maybe. Was that your question?

    ReplyDelete

If you're rude, I'll delete you from the space-time continuum, as well as the time-space discontinuum, and also this blog. Then I'll send Hannibal Lecter after you--he likes to eat rude people.

After reviewing comments, I have decided to include Valve Time, as well as variable-Valve-time--with Lift--to the above list of obliteration-friendly continua.