MasterMinds on Facebook

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FIXED.

I fixed GLaDOS.  I don't know how, but I did....which means it could totally happen again and I wouldn't know what to do...again.

=_=  Ah, computers.  It's a love-hate relationship: I love them, and they hate me.

Anyway, I'll be working on the next episode over the next couple of days, and by then Ian might also have the Q&A all edited up!  *sigh*  At last, things are moving along again.

...I'm gonna go watch some anime on my new monitor.  HD FTW~!  Sebastian FTW~!!
=_= ~*(cyh)*

P.S.  I noticed something.  Chell and I have the same nose!  (She's got those crazy-ass cheekbones, though....)

EDIT:
KUROSHITSUJI II IN JULY!!!!

DX  GIMME MY SEBBY BACK, YOU WANKERS~!

12 comments:

  1. Huh, you do have the same nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange... Cyh and Chell... could be twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG CYH = CHELL!!! CONSPIRACY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON. OMFG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...She doesn't just have your nose, Cyh. She looks...
    Ok, put your hair in her hair style. Then wear an orange jumpsuit. Bam, Cyh=Chell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you don't mind (GET IT, MIND??? HURRHURR) but I'm gonna upload that pic to the HLM group. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You also look kind of like the lady who did the face scan stuff for Chell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey cyh good news half life dose indead take place in 200x mark laidalw said so himself

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon: I already know that. Half-Life 1 takes place in 200- and Half-Life 2 takes place in the 2020s(because it was 20 years after Half-Life).

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know but a few months back vavle said half life took place in the late 90s and caused major contaversy among fans luckly they changed it back to 200x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you fix the radio thing yet?
    Looking foward for the next episode
    -Gerstein1 of the "tube"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job, well, I can't exactly say Cyh (no offense[By the way, if I haven't said this yet, awesome name]), but then who would I congratulate? Uh... anyway, I'm glad that it's fixed, and I hope GLaDOS keeps on cooperating in the future, ha ha ha! Keep up the good work Cyh. I can't wait for the next episode, and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

If you're rude, I'll delete you from the space-time continuum, as well as the time-space discontinuum, and also this blog. Then I'll send Hannibal Lecter after you--he likes to eat rude people.

After reviewing comments, I have decided to include Valve Time, as well as variable-Valve-time--with Lift--to the above list of obliteration-friendly continua.