MasterMinds on Facebook

Friday, June 18, 2010

75% of dubbing is DONE...

...and now my throat hurts.  I think I'm catching a cold.  It's 5AM and I'm tired, so I'm gonna go watch some TV now.  I hope I can post it before the bug really gets me.

I need some water...CURTIS!  I NEED YOUR WATER COOLER, STAT!

Oh, and in case you guys are at all curious, sometimes I inject random lines from the episode into my posts here.  It's super awesome, and very weird.

Okay, I gotta go watch the Science Channel now.  Science is calling to me!

=_= ~*(cyh)*

8 comments:

  1. A glass of water has been shipped to your address. Expect it to arrive in 5 to 7 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For an additional fee of 50$ we will use Aperture Science portal technology to bring it instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO! Donj't die on us! Don't let the cold bug win! Fight the bug! Don't go into the light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we can put our differences behind us, for science... You monster!

    So have you seen the Portal 2 teaser yet? If not, WHY NOT?! It looks FREAKING AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Psymon: Dude, I've seen that trailer, and the accompanying demo footage at least 50 times in the past few days. It's INSANE. I want the music so badly...and GLaDOS...egads, I might have a girl crush going on here! XD She's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, the trailer was awesome! Too bad Portal 2 was delayed in 2011. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just like Half Life 2. wonder if we are gonna have to wait 14 months

    ReplyDelete

If you're rude, I'll delete you from the space-time continuum, as well as the time-space discontinuum, and also this blog. Then I'll send Hannibal Lecter after you--he likes to eat rude people.

After reviewing comments, I have decided to include Valve Time, as well as variable-Valve-time--with Lift--to the above list of obliteration-friendly continua.