I say Merry Christmas though. Whiners will be shot and banned.
Oh, and Happy Birthday, Andris! XD (His birthday was on the Winter Solstice, on a full blood-red lunar eclipse, and exactly two years from the end of the world!! YAY!)
I love the shortest day of the year--because I hate sunlight...but it doesn't count as a holiday, as it is not "holy", per se.
Again, all whiners and individuals who feel it necessary to nitpick over the above statements will be shot and banned, then shot again for good measure. ALL.
Uh....I guess you wanna know what I got? It's been awhile and I'm just exhausted and my car needs fixing and I need more hours at work and I need to buy a plane ticket that keeps magically increasing in price every time I look at it...I hate the world right now.
Anyway, my Christmas haul this year:
- ThinkGeek T-shirt - "Keep Out of Direct Sunlight"
- ThinkGeek T-shirt - "XKCD Tech Support Flow Chart"
- ThinkGeek T-shirt - "Pluto the Non-Planet Saying 'weak.' to the solar system"
- Red Nightgown
- Dream Angels "Heavenly" Body Spray by Victoria's Secret
- "Chiffon" perfume by Victoria's Secret (coincidence)
- New leather purse
- Charger for my Nintendo DS (lost the old one, somehow)
- "Inception" the movie
- A Christmas Ornament
(Presents I haven't opened yet for various reasons, but the contents of which I know quite well despite the wrapping and the not being told:)
- Civilization V
- Model of a BMW Z8
- Wall Calendar (Images Unknown)