MasterMinds on Facebook

Monday, March 28, 2011

MegaCon 2011

Hey, guess what?

I got to meet Geoff and Griffon Ramsey at MegaCon.  Awesome sauce!  XD  (Griffon is like my nerd idol or something.  I love Immersion.)

Oh...for those of you who might not know, Geoff plays Grif (the orange one) in Red vs. Blue.

I also spotted some droids running around...



saw Calypso kiss a Predator,






...and enjoyed some architectural stuff because a room packed with 3000 unwashed nerds all at once can only be tolerated for about 30 minutes at a time.






Before I left, though, I was lucky enough to see some awesome costumes!



 I even saw Spiderman get mobbed by cheerleaders as he attempted to escape via bike rickshaw. 



Good times.  Maybe next time, all of us can go?

Anyway, that's it for me.  Good night!

=_= ~*(cyh)*
P.S. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4010779/Portal%202%20Music/Reconstructing%20Science.mp3

14 comments:

  1. Man, I wish I could have been there. Stupid college schedule... Looks like you had lots of fun. I love the Creeper costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing about the spiderman being mauled by cheerleaders as he attempted his escape via rickshaw! That is simultaneously one of the funniest and most random things I have ever heard lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I'm so damn jealous you got to meet that guy, if only I could have been down there 2 weeks later DX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyh, Geoff, AND Griffon all in one picture? My mind is now blown up by pure epic 0_0.


    -----------------------
    If I were only human, you wouldn't be dead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look good on camera! Das ist sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ian: Dag nabbit! They never are!!! DX

    @Puppyz!: I know, right? And their epicness outweighs mine a million-fold.

    @professoboy: Aww, thanks! XD I like how that one turned out--I got lucky, since I got some random stranger to take the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *cough
    http://valvearg.info/wiki/Valve_ARG_Wiki

    Compare this to this: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/portal-2/achievement/51215-Tater-Tote.html

    So yeah, let the hype begin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi,cyh!id just like to say that i just saw your mind episodes,and BRAVO!!!!4444 out of 10!
    and btw,i also hate the people who troll about"youve reached 4444 subscribers,make more".people,she has stufph to do,lighten up!!i dont see you people doing this,so be respectful to her!!!again,great job,hope to see more from ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you get the Potato Sack, Portal 2 will release early. http://www.aperturescience.com/glados@home/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi cyh did you see the news report anuocing osama's death?

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWW YOU MET GEOFF AND GRIFFON D: LUCKY

    ReplyDelete
  13. IM A FIRIN MAH LAZOR!June 5, 2011 at 5:50 PM

    i wish i could be there but all we have like this in NZ is the armorgeddon expo....

    ReplyDelete
  14. We miss you Cyh :(

    ReplyDelete

If you're rude, I'll delete you from the space-time continuum, as well as the time-space discontinuum, and also this blog. Then I'll send Hannibal Lecter after you--he likes to eat rude people.

After reviewing comments, I have decided to include Valve Time, as well as variable-Valve-time--with Lift--to the above list of obliteration-friendly continua.