MasterMinds on Facebook

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stuff that has been happening recently:

First off:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IAN!!!  ^_^  Twenty-five years?  Wow, that's a quarter of a century!  I guess you pretty much count as an adult now.  >_>;  Congrats on surviving this long!!!  XD

Next, man, am I neglecting the internet these days.  So much to do and so little time to pay attention to everything.  Let's see....Chell's Mind is still talking forever, but you knew that.  It'll be out--patience is a virtue--a virtue that will make the episode come out sooner, in fact.  (Somebody please explain that to YouTube....)

Hmm...lemme see...in January I went to Washington D.C. for a week to see my best friend.  (She came back back from school overseas to go to another friend's wedding.)  That was awesome.  Got to hang out with the Washington Monument.  We're old college pals, you see:


Also got to see the Lincoln Memorial and the Botanical Gardens and all kinds of Smithsonian stuff.

Valentine's Day was awesome 'cause I finally had someone to spend it with, too.  I got a big velvet-covered box of chocolates.  O_O  They were so tasty!

Hmm...oh, and Jared and Ian just came down to hang out with me for five days.  It was a blast, 'cause Ian was all fascinated with palm trees and whatnot, and Jared is such a goofball.  We had tons of fun just hanging out and eating my mom's cooking.  (Her food is SO good.)  I cooked breakfast every day, too, which was nice.  ^_^  Hmm...I managed to save Ian and Jared from severe sunburn by making them buy SPF50 sunblock, but Ian got splinters anyway from punching a palm tree...I think they were pretending it was Minecraft or something...Jared made sandstone.  >_>;

Anyway, it was a fun visit and it was really sad to see them go.  Hopefully more of us will be able to get together next time, and maybe some resourceful fans will be able to come visit as well and hang out for a couple of days.  (We wouldn't be able to provide lodging, though.  That would be up to them.)  Kinda like a mini convention, I suppose.  It would be nice to at least meet some of you who live in Georgia or Florida--where Jared and I live, respectively.

So yeah: fun, fun, fun.  I've been slacking on the MCAT studies, though, so I'm trying get back into that now.  I've also finally got a job offer, too, so at last I can make money and finish up on my computer upgrades!  (And get a new LCD for my laptop since that one went kaput. =_=#) 

Anyway, that's about it for me.  Chell's Mind is churning in the background, no worries, but I've definitely been needing this break from YouTube to get other stuff together and do something other than spend all my time on the internet.  I miss you guys, though, and now that my computer is back to normal (Gladys caught a virus before Jared and Ian arrived, and I've only now recovered everything that I need for the next episode) I'll be able to return to business.  Yay!

Gute nacht!
=_= ~*(cyh)*

P.S. Anyone who wants more frequent updates than this should checkout the Facebook thing, even just to read what's going on or catch random awesome things we see or come up with and don't put in our blogs.  The group has been doing pretty well, so I guess it's all good.  ^_^  Hooray for civilized interactions!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun already this year. Good luck with MCATs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun
    Take your time on the next Chell's Mind btw, cuz I don't think anyone wants to see it look rushed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really must suck how you have to put up with so many idiots when it comes to youtube, I'm not popular on it or anything so I don't have to put up with it much. Thank you so much for putting up those great videos and putting up with all you have to put up with! Keep up the great work, making me laugh just like Ian and Krimson! I'm going to try and make a mind myself, actually. I'm a good actor, and not a good commentator, so making a mind would probubly work better for me! Anyway, I'm rambling, so I better stop. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!

    The blog still great. Your life seems way more interesting than mine.

    Anyway, about Portal 2. I know you've been asked a lot about it. I had a pretty creative idea for a series out of it(Not the obvious "record the singleplayer).

    I left you a message on Youtube with details. You seem pretty nice, so I'm sure you will be able to recognize it trought tons of rude spams.

    Chaselock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shit, an actual post!

    Mind=blown

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cln: Fixed the German, but kaput stays. That's how it's spelled in the dictionary. (Ref.: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/kaput)

    @Chaselock: Replied. Check your YouTube account.

    @Proll: I know, right? What's next? An actual episode?!

    @SHODANFan: I shall continue to put up with things...including that new "Chell's Mind" thing some dude has done... =_=;

    ReplyDelete
  7. True, but that's not how it's spelled in the German dictionaries.

    And I guess you could argue about the missing capital N in "nacht" on the grounds that you use it as an English noun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WILL SHOT MY SELF AND UPLOAD (Somehow) IT IF I SEE 4444 SUBS AND NO UPLOADS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haiii Cyhborg! I do hope I'll be able to make a trip next time you guys decide to gather. Just gimme at least 4 months notice and I'll be able to gather the funds I will need.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! Happy birthday to me and you gave me a nice long blog post as a present! Woohoo! You're too sweet.

    Yeah, 25 is pretty crazy, huh? 1/4 of a century. Well, I still feel as crazy as ever so I doubt I'll ever really get old (see palm tree punching up above).

    I hope you get your computer all fully upgraded and fix your laptop. I hate how expensive technology can be sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anon: What?

    @Psymon: Well, I suppose next year, same time? Only this time we can all go for Megacon or something, since FITcon is so tiny.

    @Ian: Heh, I'm only sweet to a select few. Keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete

If you're rude, I'll delete you from the space-time continuum, as well as the time-space discontinuum, and also this blog. Then I'll send Hannibal Lecter after you--he likes to eat rude people.

After reviewing comments, I have decided to include Valve Time, as well as variable-Valve-time--with Lift--to the above list of obliteration-friendly continua.