MasterMinds on Facebook

Monday, July 11, 2011

MCAT? Check.

Okie dokey loki, so that thing that I've been studying for over the past year or so, that thing which has distracted me from doing anything else consistently, is finally over.  I've taken the MCAT.

Imagine the final exam for your worst class.  Now, imagine a final exam encompassing all your worst classes throughout your school career.  Imagine that you have only 70 minutes to answer 52 questions about chemistry and physics combined.  Imagine that same scenario for biology and organic chemistry.  Then, imagine having to read seven bizarrely incongruous passages and answer equally incoherent questions about them, where speculation and attentiveness are your only tools.  THEN, imagine having to write TWO ESSAYS, each in only 30 minutes.

Now imagine that all of that...is ONE TEST.

Yeah, that's what the MCAT is.  I showed my brother my notes, and he was all "I'll quiz you!"  After staring for about a minute at the page in perplexed horror, he threw the notebook down and walked away, muttering, "I can't do this."  He's a technical genius, and MY notes were utter gibberish to him.  He couldn't even pronounce "sarcoplasmic reticulum" or "acetylcholine" or "human chorionic gonadotropin" or 75% of the other vocabulary I had been forced to memorize.  Heck, even Firefox doesn't acknowledge those as real words!

*ahem*  But yes.  It's done.  I'm not allowed to tell you anything about what was on that test, on pain of death, apparently.

Anyway, this means I'm going to play lots of Pokemon Black, watch tons of anime, enjoy my upcoming birthday, and then, finally, make an episode for all of you.  I will first distribute it to people in my deviantART fan-group, followed by this blog, and then once I'm satisfied, I'll make it public.  I feel like being evil, for evil has been done to me...and besides, all those people who constantly demand more are seriously grating on me now that I'm all psychotic and freaked out by that test.

I swear...it was like a near-death experience...like, I walked out feeling as though I should do something to atone for spending eight hours a day studying for that stupid thing.  I've never felt so drained and nervous and manic as I did that dreadful Wednesday.  I've never known such horror.

I may need a therapist once I'm done with all this medical business, because I'm sure I'll be completely bonkers by the end of it.

Wondering whether to level up my Archen or my Herdier first, and whether I should go beat up on some more Audino on Route 7, your truly insane friend,
~CyhAnide

P.S. Uh....just to clarify, Audino is a Chansey-ish Pokemon which just so happens to dish out some INSANE experience when you fight it in the wild.  It shows up almost immediately, and is pretty darn easy to beat up until it learns Secret Power and Attract.  (I HATE THOSE MOVES...I HATE...I just hate...I am filled with hate, tomato, basil, and baguettes.)  As such, I've taken to walking back and forth in the same spot for many hours, just waiting for the shaky grass....


P.P.S.

29 comments:

  1. So good to see news from you again! Yeah, 1/3 of that awful feeling some time ago...

    And remember!
    Hate is bad.
    Tomato is good~

    - Jojogape

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I forgot all about correct grammar.

    Anyways, I'm glad you updated the blog.

    So I have Pokemon white and maybe I could add you as a friend so we can battle. K thanks bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck yeah, moar Chell. Don't forget to distribute it to me once it's done :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ponies are all you need to regain your sanity from that hellish test!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, when does the episode come out. XD :P

    I'm glad you got your test all finished and you can finally relax. Oh, and Happy Birthday (soon)!! I hope you get lots of nice presents!

    Heheh, poor Audino. Oooh, I want basil and baguettes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear it. It definitely sounds like you deserve a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a DeviantArt: GMXT-245. And several of my drawings are already up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear your testing is done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratz on finally taking the test! I bet you blew them away. Best MCAT taken ever. Yup.

    And I know this. I watch enough Psych to fake psychic intuitions.

    (highfive)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cant wait, *Sits patiently at computer, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting...*

    -2 Hours Later-

    *...waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting...*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Audino is a pretty good pokemon to have, it's Attract pisses a lot of people off hehe. Anyway gratz on your tests and Happy (belated) B-day which I believe was a few days ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what an Audino is. It's the first Pokémon that showed up when I played played Pokédex 3D on my Nintendo 3DS! Anyways, I hope you did good on the testing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Secretly, you're my favorite person who does a Mind series. Maybe it's because you're female. Maybe it's because I find your life interesting. Maybe it's for a stupid reason I forgot. But one thing's true: us fans love you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yeah, Chell's Mind is (almost) back. Sounds like you had a hard time on that test. Oh well, we all have our hard times. (I haven't got to my MCAT yet, still many years to go) Hope you continue the Mind series soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hoo-freaking-ra!!!!all hail the mighty Cyh!and screw all the trolls,theyve brought the extra wait upon themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  17. came here to harass you. sorry
    ps
    you are cool keep everything going

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Okie dokey loki-" Oh my banana-god your a pegasister!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Read on Facebook that you passed? At least that's what Ian said. Well...anyways if you did, then good job! Btw, I sent you a message on YouTube labeled "Recording help"
    I'm having some trouble with my recording and I'm hoping you can help.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was wondering, when do you get the results of your MCAT? Do they leave you hanging so long that you've completely forgotten about it by the time it gets in the mail, or do they try to expedite the process because of how important the test is?

    ReplyDelete
  21. hope you have a happy thanksgiving day.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What dos MCAT stand for? Any way hope you get a good grade on that test!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hope you have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aaaaand she has dropped of the face of the Earth. Nothing to see here, move along.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Grats.
    Plebian support.
    All i need is a confirmation, chells mind, yes or never?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Im going to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your vague description of that test reminds me of my Algebra CST. Which I totally failed because I completely failed that class. Yeah, I'll just take it again next year. I took it a year earlier than I was supposed to anyway.

    ReplyDelete

If you're rude, I'll delete you from the space-time continuum, as well as the time-space discontinuum, and also this blog. Then I'll send Hannibal Lecter after you--he likes to eat rude people.

After reviewing comments, I have decided to include Valve Time, as well as variable-Valve-time--with Lift--to the above list of obliteration-friendly continua.