MasterMinds on Facebook

Friday, June 6, 2014

Oh, yeah...

Remember that post I put up in Japanese? Well, here's the translation. About four years late. >_>;

Only half of it applies. Also, I miss Gintama something fierce.


 Translation of "Debilibus Somnus Est" follows:

"Why are you using Latin?" you ask? Well, I have the free time. I can only write Romaji! I don't know the [Japanese] characters. All of my thoughts are in Japanese!! More importantly, English is a bit...boring. Right?

Ah, I miss Gintama, you know? Please come back, Gin-chan! Don't leave me alone! I'm sad! I can only think of stupid things! I'll seriously die! I'll kill myself! RIGHT NOW!

So, since you guys are here, I'll tell you. The next video has been recorded, and all that's left is the voiceover bits.

I don't want to sleep. "Sleep is for the weak."
"Debilibus Somnus Est."

That is all. Good night, weaklings!
=_= ~*(cyh)*

P.S. There's a reason for all this. It's 5:38am. Though I'm tired, I will not be stopped! I gotta do the dialogue!

....Sorry. My brain is melting.
I just translated the one English bit into Latin. Keeps the flow, I suppose...

Anyway, that's it. Ciao!
=_= ~*(cyh)*

1 comment:

  1. I'd just translate this back into Japanese because I'm too lazy to go through this blog (which is great) and search for the old post.

    ReplyDelete

If you're rude, I'll delete you from the space-time continuum, as well as the time-space discontinuum, and also this blog. Then I'll send Hannibal Lecter after you--he likes to eat rude people.

After reviewing comments, I have decided to include Valve Time, as well as variable-Valve-time--with Lift--to the above list of obliteration-friendly continua.